Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday Thoughts...

Some days it storms 
Some days it shines
This is how flowers grow. 

 Pavana

Occasionally my Thursday Thoughts are erudite. Sometimes they are complex and deep and extremely thought-provoking; at others, they suggest a truism I simply need reminding of.

This is one of those.

When things get heavy and tough and you feel overloaded, it can be easy to lose sight of the knowledge that life has, and needs, cycles.  That both sides of the coin hold value and many things in this world need a little bit of this; and a little bit of that.

We have had a hard and heavy year and I need to remind myself that the up side of some of this is the benefits that are flowing to others; that a lot of the hard work will be making someone else's life better and easier and happier.

I also know that we will come out the the other side and that over there, the sun will be shining.


Sun and storms, above the clouds...

4 comments:

  1. Hello stranger. I seem to have re-found the way into the blogosphere after a distracted absence! Your choice of words is apt for me too. Sometimes we need reminding. Perfect picture too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Lesley - I have felt like an absentee as well. I often need reminding...and yes the photo kind of sums it up - below that cloud it is raining and dark - above it the sun shines and it is clear...

      Delete
  2. (((Fiona))) you and Barry send so much love and peace out into the world, here's a big hug through the ether for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mo - hug received!! We are settling again and finding our way again...

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.